Scientific integrity is the core value of the Ocular Wellness and Nutrition Society (OWNS). Our goal is to bring worldwide evidence-based nutrition and wellness strategies to healthcare providers, scientists, and the public to help change the course of vision loss and poor health. We are passionate about saving sight and providing an unbiased representation of well-designed studies.
OWNS is a 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit organization.
Dedicated to educating eye doctors and patients alike about the importance of whole-body wellness and nutrition for optimal visual performance and ocular health.
- Serve as the worldwide leaders and experts in nutrition and wellness education for healthcare professionals, the public, and the media with a focus on preserving vision, health and quality of life.
- Provide unbiased, balanced continuing education through professional symposia.
- Provide a resource pool of clinically relevant refereed studies that demonstrate the role of safe nutritional support for the management of ocular and systemic disease.
- Promote lifestyle education to healthcare providers and consumers about nutritional approaches for reducing the likelihood of the development of vision loss and poor health.
- Influence the inclusion of nutrition and wellness education in the curricula of medical and optometry schools, universities and colleges.
Partner with other nutrition and wellness societies, (partnerships) and government agencies that promote healthy nutrition and influence health policy that supports nutrition education.
The Ocular Wellness And Nutrition Society (OWNS) Welcomes New Board And Advisory Appointments To Its Organization
New York, NY, October 12, 2023— The Ocular Wellness and Nutrition Society
(OWNS), a leading organization dedicated to advancing ocular health through nutrition and wellness, is thrilled to announce a significant expansion of its leadership team with the addition of accomplished board members and the establishment of an esteemed advisory committee.
Label reading and supplement quality is oftentimes difficult to translate both for patients and doctors. Join Dr. Jeff Gladd to learn how to navigate the confusion.
OWNS is excited to provide our new affiliate Fullscript!
Fullscript is a digital health platform that helps practitioners build better patient relationships through quality supplementation and intuitive tools for treatment adherence — all at no cost.
Practitioners write online supplement plans or dispense supplements in-office, giving patients easy access to high-quality products and education for optimal health.
Access the Personalized Nutrition Practitioner Training (CPNP) with their highest discount tier!
LAUNCHING the BIGGEST membership benefit to date!
Collaboration with the American Nutrition Association.